Almost a thousand people in West Africa die from ebola and nobody bats an eyelash, yet 2 white people in the US contract it and miraculously a cure is released and given to them because they’re an “extreme circumstance.” Satire is dead and real life is a dystopian hellscape
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
|—||3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)|
i also think about getting a labret piercing
ages ago i put a horse shoe ring thing on my lip just to see what it lookes like and it doesn’t look too bad??
i think i want like a labret (is that waht the middle lip piercing things are called???) but like i will probably look like emo trash but i like them on other people. oh the struggle. and theleopardseal suggested i could get an industrial and i really like those i just need a needle stabbed in my bod u feel me
Someone asked me once, as a kind of dig at the movie, “Why someone like Zoe would have a dress?”
I looked right at him and said, “There’s only one white dress a woman like Zoe would keep. Her wedding dress.”
Rinko Kawauchi 川内 倫子 (b. 1972, Shiga, Japan) - Untitled (I-62), from the series Illuminance, 2009 Photography